Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Time has Come...


Hi! This blog is something I have been contemplating for a while now and decided to "just go for it!" I love visiting other creatively inspiring websites and blogs and I can only hope that I can make mine as inspirational.

My new love is to scrapbook my 3 beautiful girls. I started rubber stamping 10 years or so ago ( my husband made me go to the wife of a colleagues Stampin' Up Party, said I could spend $25 ..ha! I spent $75 and was hooked....thank you Honey!! Who's sorry now?LOL), making cards, and amassed quite a collection of all kinds of stamps, inks, pens, papers, embellishments, ephemera, ribbons...you name it!

I have watched scrapbooking take over rubberstamping in the last few years and I kept purchasing new "stuff" and then thought "what am I doing with all this stuff?" Thus, I bought my first photo album (a Making Memories 9x9 inch) a month ago and have made about 11 pages. I am so excited to share them with you!

My fav scrapbookers are Elsie Flannigan, Karen Russell, Maria Grace Abuzman and Heidi Swapp (her older stuff). I love Legacy Magazine, Scrapbooks Etc., and Creating Keepsakes, not to mention all the special publications and books!

I'm lovin' to sew on the layouts and I love give them the distress look, or "shabby chic" look!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Website & your beautiful girls- Where is Jazz? AND I demand a photo of pearl!!! You are having way too much fun loon e tune! Dreyers coconut bars- you are simply shameless... Albertsons?
Love your Bud

Anonymous said...

I think you need to make a special
card of "Pearl" or better yet a video attachment of pearl spinning out on the paper towel holder!Please-------She is destined to fluff her feathers!
Pearl stay out of the Jam
Fan.