Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Lucky Lady!


















I am the luckiest and most blessed Mom! All 3 of my girls always make me the most beautiful cards for Mother's Day! I have posted this years crop! They are sooo cool! They are the gifts themselves!

I had a real nice Mom's day too. The girls made me strawberry cream scones with devonshire cream and lemon curd!!! French pressed coffee too! Candles lit, presents.....so special! I loved it!

They gave me Sandalwood soap, smells divine! 2 more Laini's Lady's!! A cat one that says "If there were to be a universal sound depicting peace I would surely vote for the purr!"(Barbara L. Diamond) It s SO me! And then the sweetest one that says "You're my sweetest thought of everyday" (Laini) Gives me tears. They also got me some postage stickers with the "Bad Cat" cats on them. So funny!! Then they got me a cool "quotable magnet" that says "if i know what love is, it is because of you." (Herman Hesse) Makes me think I did a good job as mom.

The Big Guy was so funny. He hadn't got me a gift so he put 200$ in the card envy. Well, I didn't see it so he finally took it out and said it was for the tickets to see Rob Thomas! Ahhhw, sweet. But I didn't accept cause I had already told the kids they had to contribute at least 1/2 of the cost of their tickets, but mostly I couldn't accept because I had already bought me my Mom's day gift from him!! Hee! New clothes and new Clinique!! Fun Fun Fun!!

No comments: