Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mom's day at coast

Ahh, what a wonderful picture of all my girls! This was at the coast on the 13th, day before mom's day. We actually went over to see my Mom for Mother's day and give gifts, bbq and visit. It was fun. Just gorgeous on the beach, sunny and a light breeze. Not windy at all!

Lots and lots of driftwood but not many agates at all. Of course, I was shooting pictures the whole time! Cami was too, with her new lens, for class. She has turned out some very cool pics!

All in all it was a fun day but the drive on that coast road always gets to us. Kinda puke-y!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an admirer in the pub over at 2 peas who posted for us to take a look at your work. Your My Camille layout is just gorgeous! As a mother of girls (ages 3 and 4), I enjoyed reading your blog this morning. Its easy to tell that you have a special relationship with them all. I'm so glad I've got girlies too! It's such an adventure watcing them grow.