Sunday, May 07, 2006

Introducing the Baby

This is my baby, Jasi. She will be 16 soon and acts like she is going on 30!! Makes me crazy! She is just a beauty and very smart as well. Following the footsteps of her older sisters.

These photos were taken on the way home from ice skating. We stopped at out fav place, Starbuck's, and got our fav drink, a Mocha Breve. It was so windy that day, blowing everyone around. The Girl Scouts were out selling their cookies, of course we had to buy some to eat with our mochas!! Mmm.

I loved using the Starbucks pamphlets and other fun stuff in the layout. I changed the saturation in the photos with photoshop, sanded the edges of the photos and used the cool white staples I found, to attach the photos! I have some 7 Gypsies cardstock stickers and gaffer tape on there too. I love how it turned out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow- She does not look 16 to me!Just another beauty from the schoen garden..
I love your photo collages- they are so beautiful.
Have a Wonderful Mothers Day!
Love,
Loon