Friday, January 30, 2009

Current Favorites and such....



Ahh, I don't know why but I love the music of Blue October! I love to do art while listening to them. And I can't figure it out because I am not a "rocker chick" (: Something about them, his voice, their lyrics....... And then yesterday I downloaded Angels on the Moon by Thriving Ivory, another rocker-ish song! Quite the contrast to Sarah McLachlan whom I just loaded all 4 cd's onto my ipod too!

Current read is Saffron Kitchen by Yasmine Crowther. Nice book, I have a feeling some tears might be shed though. That's ok. It was time for a change. I just finished the four books that make up the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. They were ok. I don't know, something about them made me come back to read each addition book. Hmm, not sure what my next book will be. I can't wait to browse my shelves though.

No comments: