Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ugh, migraine time again...


Ugh, and here I was doing so much better! I don't know, I think I am destined to be plagued with these monsters. So depressing, but at least I got them to slow down since I changed meds and started the Petadolex and Migrelief. Still tho, the hormone migraines haunt me ): Thus, I have pretty much lost 2 days of my life this week. No creative energy is flowing, at all. Makes me crazy! All the goods are just sitting on my art table screaming to be played with! And, my package from Scrapsupply came today with the new Designing with Type book from Autumn Leaves, and some fun scalloped Bazzill cardstock. I hope tommorrow is a great day!

I finally saw the turkeys again today, only the 2nd time! We have some wild turkeys around our place. We had 2 big girls, and then we didn't see them for a while. Then, lo n' behold one shows up with at least 10 baby chick turkeys! Talk about CUTE! Today as I was napping and suffering the headache, I heard turkey gobbles out my window. I sat up and peeked out and there they were! All 10 or more babies and Mom, babies are alot bigger. I have got to get a photo of them! Just saw them again this evening, Mr Mann (our big black cat) was stalking them. He just does not get that the big hen could really beat up on him! Well, he's not the brightest bulb on the block either (:

No comments: