Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Homemade PIZZA!!

Mmm, nothing better than some of those Almond Bars (see previous post) and a cup of Fair Trade Organic Jasmine Tea with stevia! I am sooo addicted to my Jasmine tea! My guilty pleasure, since I drink 3 cups a day! Yikes! Hey, it's a green tea, supposed to so good for me (:

My latest fav is the Whole Wheat Pizza with Arugula from the Jan/Feb 2009 issue of Everyday Foods magazine! Soo nummy! The only thing I do different is that I brush the rolled out dough with olive oil then I top with thinly sliced red onions before I top with the tomatoes. It adds such a nice taste! And instead of pecorino cheese I shave a fresh chunk of Parmesan with a vegetable peeler and top with that!

I really love the whole wheat dough recipe too! It reminds me of foccacia. I also toss the arugula with 2 T. olive oil and 1 T. balsamic vinegar before I top the pizza with it. What a taste sensation!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow. That pizza is gorgeous! I would totally devour that if it was in front of me right now.
By the way, I'm sorry you had to go searching for that barbecue chicken recipe. I would have emailed it to you. Oh well, next time! :)

Jenipher Lyn said...

This look delicious!!